Friday, July 1, 2011

Why Pro-Choice America United?


As my new Facebook friend Rebecca just said....I'm pissed, I'm motivated and I'm ready to Kick Ass!"
As the attacks on Womens Rights (not to mention gay rights and all rights!) accelerate in this country there are many of us who have had quite enough. We're looking for unity. There are so many wonderful groups out there fighting for our rights but they're under attack. Planned Parenthood Northeast Ohio is scheduled for a vote to defund in our state senate very soon. We've got to organize under one umbrella to make our voices heard and stop this madness!

We're Grassroots....no cash attached so we don't have to be defunded. We can be more powerful! So as of this morning I'm going out to make a teeshirt and all it's going to say is Ask me about Pro-Choice America United...www.prochoiceamericaunited.com and maybe on the back it's going to say I'm Pissed, I'm Motivated and I'm ready to kick Ass!

Thank you Rebecca Murray Strong for what could be the most powerful slogan for this new fledgling movement yet!

You can do the same and send me pictures so I can post them. The beauty of the 60's was in it's artistry creativity! I don't care what they look like, we might as well have some fun..I just care that the message is the same! (and if you wish to put this website in it that's fine too!) Make a poster, make a flyer....whatever works just keep the name the same! Put them up! Anywhere, Everywhere! It's the brand that we can all unite under!

Lets see if we can spread this message all across the country! Tell all of your friends!

Don't know where this cute pic above actually came from, but it's quickly become the face of our pain here in Ohio.....so go to ecards .com if you can and show them some love!


No comments:

Post a Comment